Tuesday, September 18, 2007

sleep versus science

I woke up from a dream about going to a hockey game which rapidly transcended to a break battle with three deejays. The hockey players had more moves than crazy legs. What does this mean?
I'm lost in the stadium of life, waiting for something I hate, trying to see it for something I love? Do I just need to go out dancing?

Actually, I don't really hate hockey, so much as I am indifferent to it. Maybe that is the message streaming from my subconscious mind. Stop wasting time on indifference!

It is such a nice day outside, and I am sitting here beside the window. I should be out shooting. Making things happen. Not learning about telescopes. I understand the cultural implications of scientific discoveries. Do I really care about Hubble's Linear Theory? No.

More than anything I just resent the time of this class. It's never a good day if I'm up before noon. Maybe I'd enjoy science in the evening?

Also my throat still hurts, I hate summer colds.

No comments: