Tuesday, October 9, 2007

this is not my most artful post....

I hate when doucherags comment on the fact that I look tired when I didn't sleep at all the night before. I know I look like I haven't slept. It's because I didn't asshole. At least I know what it feels like to look good and you, well i guess a down day for me is kinda like your life. ROUGH.

Also, sweat pants. That might not really seem like a sentence, and you're right. It's not, but here's one: I dress myself, so thanks for talking to me as if you're discovering words for the first time. Yes friend, sweat pants...not jeans, not dress pants, but somewhere in between....and magically they're made of the same material as both! How does that work? Oh science. PS. How about I look better in sweat pants than you look in your dreams. And that sucks because in your dreams your free too look however you want. which evidently isn't good either, so how about you never sleep and see where that gets you. Homeless I'm hoping, and in a ditch.

OH AND the fucking silent button on my phone means i don't want to talk to you, so don't call 5 times, cause that just verges on pathetic....so go kill yourself or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol matt what is all this!!! :)

Anonymous said...

At least in my dreams, I wouldn't be wearing sweat pants.