Friday, August 15, 2008

nothing.


i want food and i wish we ordered a pizza.
hi.

please. give me something to chew on. something real.
i've grown tiresome of old trite life,
give me something realistic
and tasteful
i need envy
and lust
give me what hurts the most.
i just need a feeling
and some flavour
perhaps the most fake
is the most flavoursome
and thats what i long for now
so please,
i just linger for something that sounds nice
because thats all i have in this world
that's what i need to hear a long side my bed
i don't get you she says
and falls into the sheets,
so beautiful
so alone
all she needs is my arms
and all i hold from her is what i have inside
so in all were even
cause i really need it too
so please take me
slay me
shoot me down
and keep those shoulder blades flexed.

language i don't understand
but love more than my own mother's tongue.

No comments: