Monday, September 21, 2009

back back to the (expletive) classics!

(that means to fill out in latin!)

here is another word:

TIME CAPSULE!

some old music and some some old photos. These old things are virtual time capsules, with vulnerabilities much less threatening than their traditional counterparts - frightening in some regards, intriguing in others.

As we're all aware, things that go up never really come down. So in a way, we should all already be prepared, I mean only a fool would post some career ruining fodder for their own demise No no, the rest of us merely embarrass ourselves, or look back with subtle disdain. Not me, of course, but there is enough trash out there that is inches below pathetic (some, miles).

I found someone's (who will remain nameless for the sake of critical distance) terrible music, which was horrible. Tragic, I'm talking about philistine-illiterate unintelligible dribble. Talentless really. (actually questioning why I'm acquainted with said person right now, but that's beside the matter at hand). It reminded me that I have a trashy myspace page out there. yay. I was a really wretched person, it seems. Enjoy!

No comments: