Monday, November 19, 2007



for this (contrived) banner I was working toward an erratic in-your-face style. I used a silhouette which I had made from a photo of my brosef as a defined shape, multiplied it and tried to get the clone-threat aspect working for me. Originally I just had it stutter in and out, but threw on a fade out while playing around with it and liked how it jived. The overall theme is 'awkward,' as I was trying to play against existing themes found in contemporary banners. It's a quasi throw back to the good ol' days of choppy frame rates and wicked bad video games (doom, mostly.)

Also, (as i realized right this second) it has a zombie-esque allure to it. goodtimes.

The pulsing is a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see the Zombie reference -- like they're behind a screen. :)

Stuart