Monday, November 26, 2007

wow

I fucking love Jude Law, that is to say, I respect him immensely. His calm British vibe reminds me of what I'd be like if I'd been born over seas,
or simply taken a semester abroad.

The British swagger is really more of a subtle moxie,
a quiet confidence that is usually drown out by us North American talkers. With our loud screams of arrogance we try to cover up for a lack of style. Obvious exceptions rise ready to hop the fence on both sides.

This stands as just a general observation, of which I am obviously removed.

But I digress,
This short film (which is actually a trailer) is absolutely fucking golden.
Not only does it inspire me to go hang out around a European marketplace, it delivers poetic philosophy and a well thought out script.

A visual golden horse, this piece reminds me why Jude Law is one of the classiest motherfuckers in the game: because he chooses to perform for the art, rather than his pocket book.


Prove me wrong:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prove you wrong? Not me... Law's real time movie project for the Tate Modern is lovely and intricate, rather like the man.

BTW, you ought to watch Sleuth. The film is impressive and the 2 perfs blew me away. Most people didn't seem to get it, but it held me in thrall long after the credits rolled. A wonderful piece.

Yeah, Jude is very fine.